Wake is an independent Yorkshire-based company offering bespoke garments for all your special occasions. As they are unique to you in both style and size they are non-refundable.
Once an order has been placed we purchase the fabric and begin production so, if you change your mind, any amendments to your design will incur an additional fee. This of course considers the time spent by the seamstress to edit a garment plus any new materials required.
Please take a moment to read the additional information below:
- Payment: We require a deposit of 50-65% (dependent on any special finishes) of the total order value before production commences, with the balance paid in full before you receive your order. We would require full balance on or before collection.
- Due to the uniqueness of the garments we cannot guarantee that the finish of items will be identical to others in a set (e.g. bridesmaids) or as seen on-line – we must stress that this is always something that we strive to achieve. Please bear in mind that each garment is handmade individually from design to finished product. In the event that you are unhappy with the fit or quality of your garment we will – upon receipt of the returned garment – repair/replace as we deem necessary. In the unlikely event of a manufacturing error the same conditions apply.
- Please note that amendments to garments take 48-72 hours – not including return postage times.
- If a customer provides their own material it is their responsibility to ensure there is enough fabric to allow for any manufacturing errors.
- It is the customers responsibility to provide correct measurements. Your order will be made to these measurements and Wake will not be held liable for any weight loss/gain during production. In case of error on our part any alterations will take place free of charge. A ‘How to measure yourself’ guide is attached to assist you.
- Any requests to cancel an order will only be accepted before production begins. The cost of materials plus an administration fee of £20.00 will be deducted from the refund.
- N.B. The manufacture of a garment can begin in as little as 24 hours once the order has been placed.
Finally, we want to enjoy the experience as much as you do. Please have fun creating your ideas for your garment. We will work with you to create your dream and in turn hope you will take any advice we offer with regards to which styles may suit your body shape, the most suitable fabrics etc.
We welcome as many bits of information as you can provide to facilitate your vision and welcome any feedback you may have.